Dr. Manish Juneja complated MBBS form IGMC Nagpur & pursued Internal Medicine from SMS Medical College, Jaipur. He went on to complate his DM cardiology form one of India's best Cardiology training center U. N. Mehta Institute of cardology, B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
He has acquired expertise & has special interest in complex coronary interventions & pediatric cardiac interventions like device closures of ASD & PDA. He has publised & presented his research work in National & International Journals & Conferences.
He is also a consultant cardiologist at Shrikrishna Hrudayalaya And Critical Care Center
Orange city Hospital
Clinical Expertise :-
- Coronary Angiography andAngioplasty
- Primary PCI Angioplasty
- Left main and Bifurcation stenting
- Permanent Pacemaker & ICD implantation
- Device Closure of Congenital Heart Diseases
- Diagnosis & management of complex Congenital Heart Diseases
Has performed more than 2000 coronary angioplasities including Complexcoronary interventions like primary PCI’s , CTO’s , Left main & bifurcation Angioplasties. Has experience of around 350 peripheral angioplasties, 100 PTMC’s , 250 Device closures of congenital Heart Defects and other Pediatric Cardiac Interventions.
Professional Background :
- MBBS – Indira Gandhi Govt . medical college , Nagpur (2000)
- MD medicine – Sawaimansingh Medical College , Jaipur (2008)
- DM Cardiology – U.N . Mehta Institute of Cardiology B.J. Medical college Ahmedabad (2012).
Research and Publication:
- Paper (Revista Portuguesa de cardiologia ) : Left Ventricular Pseudoaneurysm device closure.
- Paper( Indian Heart Journal): Incidence of aortopulmonary collaterals in patients of TOF with pulmonary atresia and its correlation with pulmonary artresia and its correlation with pulmonary artery anatomy.
- OrginalArticle : “Comparison of Cystatin C and Creatinine for early Detection of Contrast induced nephropathy(CIN)”.
- Paper : “Echocardiographic Abnormalities in Systemic lupusErthematosus And its Association with Anticardiolipin Antibodies &Serum Lipids”.